The EQUIP project has:
- Produced an analytical report highlighting the innovative aspects of the ESG 2015;
- Published and promoted the ESG 2015 to the entire higher education community;
- Facilitated the use of the ESG 2015 through multi-level peer-learning groups with five training events including webinars;
- Identified and promoted innovative ways to apply the ESG 2015 by consulting all higher education actors through surveys and the organisation of focus groups for all stakeholders in the spring of 2017;
- Highlight changes to be made in quality assurance at various levels with a study on implementation challenges, solutions and policy impact;
- Put forward European-level policy recommendations to stakeholder groups to feed into the discussions leading up to the 2018 EHEA Ministerial Conference.
View more on each of these specific activities on their respective pages: