In the framework of the EQUIP project, partners will organise focus groups on ESG 2015 challenges and innovative practices in 2017. These one-day focus groups aim at verifying and further consolidating the evidence collected about the implementation challenges of the ESG 2015, sharing good practice, and discussing approaches to solving these challenges and their applicability in different contexts. Sessions of the focus groups will explore:
- Challenges in meeting the expectations of the ESG 2015
- Different approaches to quality with the ESG and other tools
- Potential solutions and case examples
Participants will benefit from the opportunity to discuss in depth in small groups some of the practical challenges in dealing with quality assurance on a daily basis, and exchange ideas with peers from across Europe on how to approach these issues.
Chronologically, the six focus groups are:
- students, Brussels (Belgium), 16-17 February 2017, for more information contact Blazhe Todorovski
- universities, Vienna (Austria), 2-3 March 2017, for more information contact Caroline Marissal
- lecturers, Brussels (Belgium), 15-16 March 2017, for more information contact Louise Hoj Larsen
- universities of applied sciences/PHE, Le Havre (France), 30-31 March 2017, for more information contact Alexandre Wipf
- quality assurance agencies, Oslo (Norway), 3-4 May 2017, for more information contact Anaïs Gourdin
- national authorities/EQAR, Prague (Czech Republic), 19-20 October 2017, for more information contact Melinda Szabo
The EQUIP project partners will use the outcomes of the focus group to develop a study examining the implications of the introduction of the ESG 2015, innovative approaches to their implementation, and recommendations to individual stakeholder groups.